MGM Group are urgently seeking an experienced Quarry Operator to work in our Gravel and Limestone Quarries in the South West. Applicants that will be considered for the position should preferably have experience and tickets in Cat 980 loaders, D9T Dozer, and 330 Excavator and have the ability to either know or learn Crushing & Screening.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
• Perform pre-start checks on all equipment prior to operation
• Hold a current HR licence
• Utilise electronic sign in/sign out facilities to clock in and out located in our Picton depot prior to shift commencement
• Feed product into the crusher
• Push up product
• Ability to perform detailed earthworks
• Production load
• Follow directions of Quarry Supervisor for day to day activities on site
• Carry out general site maintenance and labouring tasks as required
• Attend and participate in toolbox meetings
• Other duties as required
• Ensure that all safety and quality policies and procedures are followed at all times
• Ensure that all environmental policies and procedures are followed at all times
• Actively participate in safety and quality initiatives in and around the workplace
We strive to maintain a strong safety culture and as such you need to be committed to operating in a safe manner whilst adhering to company policies and procedures at all times.
As part of our employment process, all employees will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and ongoing drug and alcohol screens
If this sounds like a role that you would be suitable for please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Quarry Operator”.